Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help-dead spots on grass

Hey all,

I went to see a landacaping customer's lawn today. he asked me to check it out since it has spots with dead grass. I dug in a couple of place to check for grubs but didn't find any.

Any possible problems or solutions you could help me with. I didn't have my camera to take a pic.

I applied Aerify on it to see if it would help. Any help is appreciated.

Lawn Disease

Hey all,

I went to see a landacaping customer's lawn today. he asked me to check it out since it has spots with dead grass. I dug in a couple of place to check for grubs but didn't find any.

Any possible problems or solutions you could help me with. I didn't have my camera to take a pic.

Lawn Diseases

Steve
    Attached Files

Comment

Lawn Disease

Hey all,

Lawn Disease

Steve
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks steve,

I used aerify on it and i'm hoping it helps. I asked the homeowner to get back to me in about a week to see how it's doing.

Comment

Keep us posted on how it all goes and maybe take some pics too.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X