Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help-dead spots on grass

Hey all,

I went to see a landacaping customer's lawn today. he asked me to check it out since it has spots with dead grass. I dug in a couple of place to check for grubs but didn't find any.

Any possible problems or solutions you could help me with. I didn't have my camera to take a pic.

I applied Aerify on it to see if it would help. Any help is appreciated.

Lawn Disease

Hey all,

I went to see a landacaping customer's lawn today. he asked me to check it out since it has spots with dead grass. I dug in a couple of place to check for grubs but didn't find any.

Any possible problems or solutions you could help me with. I didn't have my camera to take a pic.

Lawn Diseases

Steve
    Attached Files

Comment

Lawn Disease

Hey all,

Lawn Disease

Steve
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks steve,

I used aerify on it and i'm hoping it helps. I asked the homeowner to get back to me in about a week to see how it's doing.

Comment

Keep us posted on how it all goes and maybe take some pics too.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X