Another Nature's Lawn Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Nature's Lawn Question

Has anyone that uses liquid fertilizers more specificly Nature's Lawn considered putting in an in-line fertilizer dispenser. Like the ez-flowhttp://www.ezfloinjection.com/1-1.asp or fertigatorhttp://www.fertigator.com/products.htm. Obviously this wouldnt be for all customers but I think would be a worth while investment for some.

Any thoughts???
    Colton
    Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

The only drawback I see is that the strainers or filters get easily clogged. and would have to be cleaned on a regular basis.

Steve

Comment

The only drawback I see is that the strainers or filters get easily clogged. and would have to be cleaned on a regular basis.

Steve
      Agreed and not all lawns need the same application every month or whenever they are scheduled.
      Andy
      Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

I put in an ez-flow system on my own lawn this weekend. I wanted to test it out to see how well it works before using it for clients. Will let you know what I think about it as time goes on.

Comment

I put in an ez-flow system on my own lawn this weekend. I wanted to test it out to see how well it works before using it for clients. Will let you know what I think about it as time goes on.
          thats awsome. would love to hear about it. witch model?
          Colton
          Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

I have a small yard so I put in the EZ 001-CX 1.5 gallon model. I have it set on one to see how that works.

Comment

Keep us posted on what you find. Do you have a picture of your set up?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X