Weed And Feed Recommendation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weed And Feed Recommendation

I have 2 clients that would like a weed and feed treatment. They would like it done ASAP. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am relatively new to this. They are both in the same upscale neighborhood so this could lead to a LOT more jobs if done right. I'd prefer something organic but will take all suggestions. I know Andy and a few others swear by Aerify Plus etc and that line of products. I would LOVE to try them but these clients want stuff done next week so I need some recommendations ASAP.

Thanks a lot

Mark
    Grasshopper's Lawn Care
    Nova Scotia, Canada

How long would it take you to get a hold of some of those products he suggests?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I have tried to order them online from the site they have mentioned, but it won't let me "check out". So for right now I need a more readily available, local recommendation.

Mark

Comment

Delivery Time

I have tried to order them online from the site they have mentioned, but it won't let me "check out". So for right now I need a more readily available, local recommendation.

Mark
        I ordered product from http://www.natureslawn.com last Thursday and received it Monday.

If you can't order online, just call them

52 Sonwil Drive
        Buffalo, NY 14225
        Phone: (716)681-7796
        info@natureslawn.com

Steve

Comment

Okay so let's say I call and want to order some product. What should I get to really wow clients.

Thanks
          Mark

Comment

products

Okay so let's say I call and want to order some product. What should I get to really wow clients.

Thanks
            Mark
            Mature's Magic, Aerify, 16-4-8 for sure. With graduations and weddings in the near future, I'd get Insect Guard. Last spring and summer I got about 30 orders not counting 2 golf courses.

Steve

Comment

I have 2 clients that would like a weed and feed treatment. They would like it done ASAP. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am relatively new to this. They are both in the same upscale neighborhood so this could lead to a LOT more jobs if done right. I'd prefer something organic but will take all suggestions. I know Andy and a few others swear by Aerify Plus etc and that line of products. I would LOVE to try them but these clients want stuff done next week so I need some recommendations ASAP.

Thanks a lot

Mark
              Grasshopper's Lawn Care
              Nova Scotia, Canada
              If your going to apply pesticides for money make sure you are licensed and certified or you could be fined !

Comment

If your going to apply pesticides for money make sure you are licensed and certified or you could be fined !

You don't need to be licensed for organic products.

Comment

Working...
                X