No announcement yet.

Hose and reel sprayer suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be sweet to use an electric pump and then have a way to fill the tank from outside.

Cut a hole in the side of the van, get a fuel door from a junk yard and weld it in.

Ohhh that would be so sweet. Then no spillage inside the van
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

... Cut a hole in the side of the van, get a fuel door from a junk yard and weld it in. ...
      Man, that's a fantastic idea! If I could also get a gas pump nozzle I can set it and forget it. It'll shut off when it's full!
      Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

You could put a toilet bowl float in the tank and then have it so once the float raises, it shuts off the incoming water.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

You could put a toilet bowl float in the tank and then have it so once the float raises, it shuts off the incoming water.
          Hmm. Then I could adjust it for different levels, too!
          Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

I look forwards to seeing what you put together!

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X