Tarps?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarps?

Im a one man show what do you use to haul off grass cuttings?

Product names would be nice.

thanks

MAtt

I used to use a blower and a tarp if they didnt want the clippings left in..Recently i picked up a backpack vac that i plan on using this season
    theres thousands of models of backpack vacs so i dont wanna give a specific model since its a lower end and not sure how itll hold up
    Just Kut Lawn and Landscape
    "Where Service is Always in Season"
    Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.

Comment

Mulch it back into lawn.... free fertilizer your taking off. Other wise I just use the plastic trash cans or bulap sac material
      Colton
      Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

Mulching is equal to one fert app per year

Comment

We mulch however if the customer is complaining the grass is growing too fast we have an Agri Fab lawn sweeper that we can pull while mowing to collect the clippings. The Power Flow units for my Deere units is simply not worth the expense as we may only collect clippings from a half dozen lawns a year.
          Andy
          Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

The only complaint I get from mulching so far is it causes thatch....... witch it dont
            Colton
            Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

The only complaint I get from mulching so far is it causes thatch....... witch it dont
              What do you say when a customer complains about that?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
              X