back surgery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back surgery

Well tomorrow morning I am going to have my back surgery. Say a little prayer for me.

Good luck! I hope it feels good as new when they are done!

Comment

Well they done it, i am in a lot of pain. A lot

Comment

But you are ALIVE!!! Don't get hooked on the pain pills. Good luck!

Comment

Just remember, it only gets better from here. Best wishes.
          integritylawnpro.com

Comment

You don't have to worry about getting hooked on these pain pills, lol, they don't help at all. Thanks everyone for positive thoughts. Feeling better today.

Comment

Brad,

What happened to your back that made you need surgery and what did they do to help you?

I do hope you are feeling better!
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I don't know what caused it, the doc said it was a lot worse than he imagined it being. He cut my back and muscles apart and trimmed off of 2 discs and around my nerves. So far no nerve pain like before just very sore.

Comment

What might you be doing differently when performing lawn care in the spring/summer? Can you walk without pain or would you be using a rider and using a seat with suspension?
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Hope I will do a lot more walking. Last few years I haven't been able to do any weedeating or edging. I plan to buy a larger mower with a suspension seat. Just to get extra comfort. This year should be a big improvement to my business.

Comment

I am certainly looking forwards to hearing your updates this year!

Comment

Well I had the surgery last Friday and yesterday I was up and walking all day long. Hardly any pain at all, I haven't been able to walk around like that in over 3 years. I will keep you updated.

Comment

well I Had The Surgery Last Friday And Yesterday I Was Up And Walking All Day Long. Hardly Any Pain At All, I Haven't Been Able To Walk Around Like That In Over 3 Years. I Will Keep You Updated.
                          Haaaaa-le-lu-jah!!:d
                          integritylawnpro.com

Comment

That is fantastic news! Did the doctor say anything about recovery time or is this something that you can get back to work the next day?

Comment

I will be out of work 3 to 4 weeks, and kind of lifting, pushing pulling etc 6 to 8 weeks. Imma take it easy for a while, I figure by time grass starts growing again here in NC I will be ready to get to work.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X