Home today...Still getting paid!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home today...Still getting paid!

You want to hear a funny story, I fell off my Vantage this morning.
    You wanna know what is not funny, I sprang my ankle...BAD!

I put out a call to the remaining clients on my schedule and told them I would be down for the remainder of the week due to an ankle sprain. I have gotten several return calls from customers just checking on me, Lee are you ok? I am amazed the concern of some of them, good people who care about "the lawn guy" It took a long time to build some of the relationships I have with my customers, It is funny how you can go from being the "lawn Guy" to a friend.

Loyalty is something I seldom see on this forum. It is just 1 tool in the box of success. I take it for granted until I fall ill for a week, take a vacation, or like today have an accident. I just want to say I appreciate and value every customer on my schedule, without them I could not do this for a living.

Be loyal to your customers and they will be loyal to you.

It is nice to miss work without missing money. I am glad I have my clients under contract.

I am sorry to hear you were injured!

Would it be worthwhile at all to work with another local lawn business that could help you and you them in such situations?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I am sorry to hear you were injured!

Would it be worthwhile at all to work with another local lawn business that could help you and you them in such situations?
      I have in the past helped a buddy when he was down, he has also helped me although we were working together. I have trust issues, am overly cautious, and a freak when it comes to my business....I live for this!

I just need to hire a guy or 2. I think if I get out of the field and hire I can grow rather quickly. I have more work headed my way at the end of this month and I am behind the (8) ball.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X