Do you carry a fire extinguisher?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you carry a fire extinguisher?

Do you carry a fire extinguisher on your mower?

If you do, is there a story behind why you do?

If you don't, why not?
    Yes
    62.50%
    No
    37.50%
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I carry one on my trailer.
    Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
    Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
    CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

No story just carry one for that one time that.......

Comment

I carry one in my truck

Comment

No story and i'm happy about that. Just carry one in-case there is ever a story looking to be told.

Comment

I will be mounting one when I get mine back from the shop. I was cutting around a neighbors tree today and it started running ruff and cut off look down and a flame is rolling out of the exhaust pipe right next to the pine tree. Pushed it away from the tree and restarted. Same thing happened pushed it two houses down to my house and will be bringing it in tom for a diagnosis since put a new mower on it late last season less then 100 hours since repowered. Scared the hell outta me.
            Liberty Landscaping LLC
            www.libertylndscpng.com
            Woodbridge, NJ

Comment

it started running ruff and cut off look down and a flame is rolling out of the exhaust pipe right next to the pine tree.
              Ack! Talking about a scary situation! But it is a good learning experience that will make others think.

It's amazing how fast fires can get out of control, especially when they have a fuel source (all that gas in the tank). Even running back to a truck to get a fire extinguisher can be too long.

There are a lot of smaller fire extinguishers out there you might want to consider mounting to a mower.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XiPMqHqwXxc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

or

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AZyHNf6n7AM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X