Protective gear and box for passing out flyers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protective gear and box for passing out flyers

I see so many guys running around without ear or eyesight protection using a trimmer - just makes me sad to see people going deaf and possibly blind for a paycheck.

I spent some bucks to get a comfortable system to protect both for me, albeit it's rated for forestry... overkill? maybe.

Also I built a box to hold about 150 fliers with a tape dispenser attached so I can knock out 70+ houses an hour. How do you guys post flyers?
    Attached Files

Very nice!

How well does the hearing protection work on those hearing/helmet units?

I like your flyer holder. How do you use that, just walk down the street, pull out a flyer, a piece of tape, and stick the flyer to the side of the mailbox?

What was the inspiration for the design?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

It's rated to reduce 25 (dB). I tape the flier before I pull it out, and I stick them right on each door.

Comment

I really like that helmet setup. Did you get that at your local dealer or online? What made you decide to buy it?

Good for you for taking steps to prevent injury.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X