No announcement yet.

Wearing shorts pros and cons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get posion ivy really bad really easy so boots and carhartts help prevent it. Not much I can do about my arems though. From april to about november I have posion ivy some where. It SUCKS but it didnt know I was so alergic to it untill I started working.
    That sux. poison ivy is no good.

Comment

I get posion ivy really bad really easy so boots and carhartts help prevent it. Not much I can do about my arems though. From april to about november I have posion ivy some where. It SUCKS but it didnt know I was so alergic to it untill I started working.
      I have Ivy Block and some other one that I can't recall the name of.
      I don't like Ivy Block because it feels nast when you put it on, but the other product is more like sunscreen - actually it has sunscreen in it.

I only apply it when I know there's a risk of touching it though.

Comment

I have Ivy Block and some other one that I can't recall the name of.
        I don't like Ivy Block because it feels nast when you put it on, but the other product is more like sunscreen - actually it has sunscreen in it.

I only apply it when I know there's a risk of touching it though.
        I have tried a few thingd to help prevent it but I always seem to get it still, If you think of the name pm me id like to know, if its something I havent tried I would like too. Im sick of itching. I dont even have to touch it to get it. And yes I know what it looks like haha every one always asks that lol

Comment

"Ivy Dry Defense" is the product. I think I got it at Walgreens, or CVS pharmacy.

http://www.ivydry.com/product_defense.php

Can't say how well it works, but it applies a bit better than Ivy Block.

Comment

Who's the loser who started this thread?

AND HOLY HELL HEDGE! Your post count is getting near mine... good god, when did this happen?!?!?!

*hi five* for having no lives LOL

Comment

The last time I wore shorts was in high school. It was required for gym class.
              Ive never been a shorts person. I get enough bug/chigger bits is it is in long pants with repellent.

Comment

Who's the loser who started this thread?

AND HOLY HELL HEDGE! Your post count is getting near mine... good god, when did this happen?!?!?!

*hi five* for having no lives LOL

Hello, my name is Hedge, and I am a post whore.

Comment

My cutting wear

I can't help but wear a thin long sleeve shirt and pants because I feel it's important to keep the son off of me. It' s actually cooler that way for me.

Comment

I legs are destroyed from wearing shorts again.

I have little rocks embedded into my skin lol... It doesn't hurt when I work but after my shower lmao, holy hell my leg feels like cement.

In other news...
                    One my my ex ex ex ex ex ex ex ex girlfriends just texted me, so I sent her a pic of my shlong, that's all I have to say to her.

Comment

if ur sking is so sensible them wear this

http://www.u90soccer.com/coldgear-co...-armour-black/

Comment

Look shorts are what you need to wear godammit!!!!! Stop being a sally. I couldnt imagine wearing pants in this heat.

Comment

If I could cut grass in my underwear, I so would.

Is wearing nothing but a speedo legal?

Comment

http://youtu.be/PxcH1zEkX-Q

this what i use, long shirt, (black), polo in the top, under Armour underwear and the short total weight including shoes 6 pounds all this gear its call heat gear im going to star using leggins it feels good a over 100 degrees

Comment

If I could cut grass in my underwear, I so would.

Is wearing nothing but a speedo legal?
                              u have to wear a short over the leggins see the video

Comment

The Hedgemeister showing some skin...

Strike a pose...

Hedges fear me. I'll cut them.

Comment

Working...
                                X