Leaving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving

Not to try to out do your drama Breeze but I am on my way out the door. I am arranging for a trustworthy company to take over my accounts. My wife and I are splitting up so I will be unable to do my work here as I am moving about 60 miles away. I have emailed my clients (the ones that I have their email address) and explained the situation. Is this how you would exit?
    www.pleasehelpmylawn.com

Holy crow! I'm sorry that your in this situation!

I have no idea how I'd handle it, but being honest & up front is usually the best way to let people know why you can't service them anymore.

This sucks my friend! I wish you all the best, & I hope things turn out for the better!

!!!! Good Luck !!!!

Comment

I am sorry about that happening.

Did you consider you might be able to sell the accounts to another lawn care business in the area and get a few bucks from it or do you just want it done with quickly?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your situation.. but 60 miles isnt that bad..Especially if your still going to make money..Nov and Dec I was driving 50 miles 1 way to do my accounts.. But luckily we got back together...

In Memory of My Dad..1943-2008..Gary "Snuffy" Smith

Comment

Working...
        X