Great Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Night

So my buddy & I haven't had all the time in the world to hangout, so lately whenever we do we have great conversations. In order to have these brilliant & unimaginable discussions we require booze.

From what I recall, we split a case of 24, & a few 40's, bottle of tequilla, sangria, etc. We both got hungry within time, & we couldn't find anything to eat, but he did have chocolate milk!

Just to let you know, my friends fridge had broken hours earlier, so the milk was warm & almost ready to turn into cheese lmao.

We made ourselves chocolate milk, & decided to go for a walk.

Too make a long story short,

we both woke up in a park today, my friend in the sand box & myself plastered on the grass.

What have a learned? Nothing. ... or you could bring a pillow...

*What have a learned? Nothing. ... or you could bring a pillow... *

MAybe you will learn to grow up buddy! Sleeping in parks is not cool

Comment

Haha! Your right it wasn't cool, but cool enough I didn't have to wake up naked. feeeelin the breeeze... One time another friend of mine passed out on his doorstep, another fell asleep in a bus shelter, this was a birthday celebration for all my friends (we all share the same bday month) headed out to the strip club already passing out.

I have actually learned something, if your drinking and you have gone through & discussed more than 30 topics, you need to call it a night. Discussions about movies, business, religion, the future, & physics will lead you to your doom.

Comment

You should have gotten a picture of that LOL
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X