New Mower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mower

So I went to pick up my mower today, unfortunatly there was a party for business owners like ourselves & I wasn't allowed to take it home today after purchasing.

I'm pretty ticked off, but I made sure I ate $1500 worth of party food. I have to go back downtown Tuesday morning to pick it up, it's not exactly what I wanted but close enough. (I also got a few free hats & keychains lol)

This is it;

http://toro.com/intl/ca_en/professio...1/22177te.html

Anyone ever use it? I wanted the same thing with the self propelled feature but OH WELL... They didn't have it in stock

Thats a nice mower! I bought a new Snapper last year, and love it. It has not given me any trouble at all (knock, knock). This Toro will serve you well.
    Northern California

Comment

Nice mower there buddy, havent used one of them personally but from reviews it seems to be a good mower. I have a Honda unit similar to it, self propelled 3 speed with bagger... pull it about 2 inches very softly and it still cranks Love my Honda mower.

But still a very nice toro unit there.

Comment

What made you choose that one?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

What made you choose that one?
          I've used several mowers before & some of them are pretty bad on the back, with this mower I'll save myself from injuries.

It also came with a better warranty than all the others. And I paid in full with my visa & I might be able to squeeze out more warranty time with my bank branch.

I can't wait to try it out!

I want a Walker mower lol... You could literally take a nap while cutting grass!

Comment

Give us your review once you try it out.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X