April Fools, the jokes on me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Fools, the jokes on me!

So I'm picking up my business cards at a store, the girlfriend calls & demands I come over! I make it home, eat, make my way to her place.

I ring the doorbell & hear her say, "Who is it?" .. I responded, "Me?"

She opens the door & I see her, her brother & friend with confetti spray canisters & they cover me from head to toe!

I thought it was over...

I go inside & her mother had made those awesome treats where you cover apples with caramel. So alright, They all grab one & I get offered one..

We're all eating & suddenly I realized I've finished half my treat without eating any seeds or apple core... That's when I realized it was NOT an apple, and it was in fact, a POTATO!!!

So her mom comes & says, "Awww Scott, here you go sweety have a real one, Lucy is so mean!" she hands me another one....

I go ahead & start eating it, this one tastes a bit different, it's not sweet at all.. I'm trying to tell my girlfriend that I'm full so I don't break her heart and say it tastes awful... I asked for a drink to wash it down & felt really thirsty... That's when she said I just ate a ton of salt...

!!!! SHE COVERED MY APPLE IN SALT & CARAMEL!!!

....... Later that night she through a fit, & whipped an apple at me because I didn't surprise her with anything or give a damn for the "holiday"... I'm not a big holiday guy lol

Breeze- I was wondering if you picked the apple she whizzed at you and started eating it and told her, hey at least I can eat this apple and know nothing is wrong with it. LOL- jking.

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No I just stood there saying, "well.. is this another April fools prank? I really can't tell, what did I do wrong this time?"

... So I left her home before she ripped my head off.

I guess eating a raw potato & a ton of salt makes me a horrible person, lol.

Comment

I don't know whay she got upset with you but those are pretty good april fools pranks she gotcha with. Heh, A potato for an apple.... Pretty cool.

Comment

You are a very good sport
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

So Funny!

Comment

Working...
            X