Truck logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck logo

I spent $20 bucks on some logo software. I spent a few hours designing a logo, and now i find out it will not convert. I sent my logo to a company so they could print my vinyl logo and letters, and they told me they would have to redesign it. I like what i did better than their design. Its in Raster (jpg) and it needs to be in Vector (eps). Can anyone help??????

I had seen a site that would convert this online somewhere. Let me look for it.

Try this site and let me know how it turns out http://vectormagic.com/home
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

A sign company that cannot convert a file to eps??? That is odd.

Comment

I can if you wish, email it to me and I will email it back, I am heading out to the home show but will get it to you later tonight. alondon(at)oakridgeyardcare.ca
        Andy
        Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Thanks

That would be great, I would really appreciate it.

Comment

I saw Vector magic last night. I"ll give it a try if I have to. Thanks for the link.

Comment

I saw Vector magic last night. I"ll give it a try if I have to. Thanks for the link.
              Check your email, I saved it in three different formats that print shops use including the format they asked for, if you need anything else just let me know.

Andy
              Andy
              Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

That vector magic software really kicks butt! I'd love to see what you create when you are done.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                X