Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trimmer Racks and Landscape box needed. What is the best?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trimmer Racks and Landscape box needed. What is the best?

Hey guys I am getting my trailer together little by little and need some input. I want some quality trimmer racks enough to hold 3 and a landscape box to mount in front on top of trailer to hold misc. things. Is one of these really needed or does it help anyone? I have a 6x12 open trailer.
    Thanks

I have a lockable front mounted tool box on my open trailer and it is a great item to have. I keep all of my oil, grease, extra blades and straps in there...and I am sure a few other things.

As far as trimmer racks I would say the best is trimmertrap.com . I have always found that their quality is bar none.

Comment

My lawn mowing trailer is a Cargo trailer that is still in transit however I have ordered everything for the inside, for the racks I went with the Xtreme Series, storage stuff Rack'EM. I opted to buy a cabinet tool box for tools.

For my open trailer which carries the tractors I thought & shopped around for a box to mount on the front and finally decided it was not a good idea in my case, I bought another tool box which will be in the back of the truck which has a cap that can be locked and a security system.
      Andy
      Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

http://www.trailerracks.com

Comment

Working...
        X