X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Time

What ever became of tiger time?

Tom

I know they were getting hit with some bad publicity. But I visited their website and they look like they are still up and running. I was reading some really good and some really bad articles covering the company this morning.

Comment

Steve,
      do you know how to contact him maybe you can get him back on the forum, to tell us his story.

Comment

Steve,
        do you know how to contact him maybe you can get him back on the forum, to tell us his story.
        I've tried, I don't know what his status is now.

He still hands down owns the title for most media attention by a lawn care business ever!

Does anyone have any reflections on all that?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I've tried, I don't know what his status is now.

He still hands down owns the title for most media attention by a lawn care business ever!

Does anyone have any reflections on all that?
          Oh I totally agree,
          I think his problem was that he was in a small town. If he did that somewhere like vegas, I think he would have had a different outcome. what about you?

Comment

That is a good point. Even if after all that media attention happened, I bet he could have dropped the bikini part of it and still gotten a lot of business.

Can you imagine how much attention that was? If you had one simple article written about you, you could probably gain a lot of new public awareness.

I think there are plenty of success stories where someone was thrust into the spotlight for something and then able to transfer that attention to a new area and continue onwards.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X