Now hiring!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now hiring!?

Ok I am trying to come up with a ad to run in the local newspaper and keep banging my head against the wall. Its a lawn care business so its not like i can request there resumes to be mailed in and then make a decision from there. I am open to any ideas this is what I have so far.

Hourly, Salary Lawn groomers now hiring looking for hard and fast workers

then im at a lost on how to finish this should I have them go to a website (link with a application) to fill out or have them mail me one I just dont want every other meth head looking to mow a lawn for 2 hours and go on a bing agh

Thank you,
    Justin

Lawn Groomers

IF you make it too easy for them you will get buried in calls, emails & applications. Leave a phone number, do a short short interview when they call..... If it sounds promising, let hem come pick up/fill out an application.
    The job market sucks, everyone wants work. The ones wh really want & will value the position will do what it takes to get the job.

I ran an add on craigslist once for 2 days, I was inundated (spelled wrong?) with calls 15-20 a day easy, & was getting about 35-40 emails everyday even for days after removing the add.

I get about 6-8 are you hiring phone calls every week without running a help wanted add. I understand people need to work & there are few help wanted adds out there so they call advertisers..... but man it gets annoying!

Comment

Chuck,

What criteria did you use to finally choose who was or wasn't going to work for you?

Do you have any insight into that you could share with us?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X