No announcement yet.

How did you celebrate the 4th of July?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you celebrate the 4th of July?

How did you celebrate the 4th of July?

What does the holiday mean to you?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

4th!

Family BBQ a few towns down the road... They had ALOT of people their witch turned into a great place to try and find some business.... handed out some business cards and relaxed a bit....

Comment

I celebrated with family and friends at a "pops in the park" symphony concert and fireworks afterward.

Keith
      Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

We had a BBQ at a friends house. For the first time in ever, our local fireworks were canceled due to poor air conditions. The fireworks usually bring in a crowd of about 40,000 people. There are 158 fires burning in our county alone.

Everyone was at a loss for what to do. All the supermarkets sold out on meats because of all the extra BBQ'ers this year. I love July 4th.

Also I put up a big American flag (the old one was destroyed last Winter), and I read the Declaration of Independence to my kids. What a great piece.
        Northern California

Comment

WOW that is a great picture! The left balloon almost looks fake because of the lighting! Great shot!
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X