No announcement yet.

Forum Complete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I'm sorry there. We're you sittg around waiting on my response? I was out WORKIN' MAN!
    lol

Actually, today was more an admin day.
    Paperwork, then I had to go to the landfill & dump a truck load of brush, Fix a problem with the tarp roller (the brush cover I built on the back of my truck to hold debris down) Then I had to buy 2 new tires/rims for the front of my mower. I sprung for the solid rubber ones this time, Tired of plugging tires. Then I had to pack the new bearings, install the seals & put em on the mower.... yada yada yada. $100 ea, + seals & bearings. Ouch. plus $45 for a battery earlier this week, & a $90 belt last week. YAY!

Comment

"admin" day for chuck means it was too hot for him and he needed a day off.... poor thing... little chucky needs a break... and dont bust my balls about posting at noon... you posted at 2:30!!! ha!!!

give me a call.

Comment

sorry chuck pool party this whole weekend!!! Hit me up on my forum

Comment

i just want to take a minute and thank you guys who have registered and got involved in my forum... were up to 55 registered users in only a week!!! were still waiting for some of you other guys to show me some love...

Comment

65 members in just over 10 days...

Comment

Working...
            X