No announcement yet.

I just had a bad day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh.... Ok, Sorry about that I thought you we're talking about a bigger machine. Well, I'm glad the properties around here are bigger, I really wouldn't like walking all my accounts in this heat.

I currently don't accept accounts with gates unless I can get my 52" zt through. I hate doing them with a push mower. Not just the heat, but when walking the lawns all day you are bound to get into fire ants or snakes down here.

Comment

...prima donna

Comment

Quote[/b] (musician/lawnman @ May 19 2008,9:50)]Oh.... Ok, Sorry about that I thought you we're talking about a bigger machine. Well, I'm glad the properties around here are bigger, I really wouldn't like walking all my accounts in this heat.

I currently don't accept accounts with gates unless I can get my 52" zt through. I hate doing them with a push mower. Not just the heat, but when walking the lawns all day you are bound to get into fire ants or snakes down here.
        Haha...that sucks. I would not want to run into snakes on the job. We had a bear somehow wander into the city the other day, I don't know how it got here, since the mountains are across an inlet from us. Worst we've got are some crazy squirrels and coyotes.

Comment

Finally got all my parts for the cab that broke long time ago since I started this thread.

I have been running my machine without a cab until now

Looks like new

Comment

Great!

Any pictures?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Great!

Any pictures?
              I can sure get some

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X