LCO Directory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCO Directory

Hello everyone...I am once again working on a new project. It is a LCO Directory (will be called LCOdirect.com). Check out the beta test here.

http://www.lcodirect.com/

I am in need of 10 more LCO's to add to my directory for beta testing. What this website will be able to do is help potential clients find your contact information by localized searches using goolge or the web interface itself. So lets say that someone types in Meaford Lawn Care in google and because of my SEO and SEM efforts LCOdirect.com will show up within the search and link them to your contact info.

What will the listing will include?

- Your Name
    - Comapny Name
    - Comapny Contact info (Email, Phone, Fax)
    - Mailing Addy
    - Logo
    - List of services you provide
    - Tags of your service areas
    - Strict SEO

LCOdirect.com will also let customers comment on your company, sort of like a testimonial or ranking system...in testing.

So if anyone is interested in joining a online directory that will get results please PM me or send me an email to office@thelawnblog.com with your full contact information. At the moment this is a free service so act now to get in.

Hi Richard,

Very good idea.

Could you tell us all, especially those who aren't familiar with the importance of search engine optimization, how having your business contact info in such a site will help your lawn care business rankings?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks Steve,

Even if you don't have a website this service will still work for you...by giving you an online presence so customers can find how to contact you. The ways of the yellow pages are going out the door (this will happen sooner then later) and as more people are becoming more computer savvy they are looking to the net to find services and products.

However if you do have a website our service will give you the added value of a link to your site (which can improve your rankings for your own site).

And like I said before this website will push hard on SEO for localized searches. And I didn't mention that I am working on hooking this all up with google maps.

Comment

Ok I have;

Justin Pitre - Just In Time Yard Services

Comment

Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Mar. 26 2008,11:19)]Ok I have;

Justin Pitre - Just In Time Yard Services
          Thanks for adding me

Comment

Quote[/b] ]And I didn't mention that I am working on hooking this all up with google maps.
            I can't wait to see how this will look!
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

A & L Landscape joined in here

Comment

University Landscapers is on board here.

Comment

I like that you added a tags section too. That should help with searching for them. How many tags can they enter?

Comment

well now the tags will only be used for location...for example

goto www.lcodirect.com and search for richmond

and see who pops up. And you can have as many tags as you wish, but only if they are locations you service...so you'll only really need 3-8 tags really.

Comment

oh....and this site works from mobile devices too!

Comment

thanks for the add

Comment

no problem...added the updates you sent me too. Also added your logo/avatar too! Looks nice

Comment

Add me up too, I'll email my info

Comment

Thanks Chuck,

Posted here.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X