Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodman must not get on very often?

Comment

Quote[/b] (ABurlison @ Feb. 14 2008,8:46)]Rodman must not get on very often?
      Im sorry I have been so busy. Ive been working way more then I used to now that I moved to Orlando. Im not complaing. YES it was 500.00 to start. I got one through Home Depo$500.00, Office Depo $300.00 Mobile Gas credit card for $500.00. doesnt sound like much but its a start to building business credit.

Comment

do you need to be a Limited Liability to get business credit? I am just dba for now but would like to start business credit...I do have my EIN already.

Comment

As far as I know, the whole point of a corporation is to give a business the same legal rights as a person, while maintaining it as a seperate entity. They might just be asking for your personal information to either put a name on the card (for signature purposes) or have an actual name for personal contact?

Comment

Staples does it as well. I have gotten Staples and Office Depot. I have been unable to get Home Depot or a gas card. Which gas company did you use to get the card. My credit limit for Staples was $800.00, Office Depot was $250.00.

Comment

Well I had been applying for an Exxon card for awhile. Yesterday finally we were approved. I received the cards in the mail $1,000.00 credit limit. Only used my EIN#. Dont give up just keep applying eventually something will happen. If I could get Home Depot or Lowes I will be set.

Comment

Congratulations! Keep us posted on how all that goes.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X