Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodman must not get on very often?

Comment

Quote[/b] (ABurlison @ Feb. 14 2008,8:46)]Rodman must not get on very often?
      Im sorry I have been so busy. Ive been working way more then I used to now that I moved to Orlando. Im not complaing. YES it was 500.00 to start. I got one through Home Depo$500.00, Office Depo $300.00 Mobile Gas credit card for $500.00. doesnt sound like much but its a start to building business credit.

Comment

do you need to be a Limited Liability to get business credit? I am just dba for now but would like to start business credit...I do have my EIN already.

Comment

As far as I know, the whole point of a corporation is to give a business the same legal rights as a person, while maintaining it as a seperate entity. They might just be asking for your personal information to either put a name on the card (for signature purposes) or have an actual name for personal contact?

Comment

Staples does it as well. I have gotten Staples and Office Depot. I have been unable to get Home Depot or a gas card. Which gas company did you use to get the card. My credit limit for Staples was $800.00, Office Depot was $250.00.

Comment

Well I had been applying for an Exxon card for awhile. Yesterday finally we were approved. I received the cards in the mail $1,000.00 credit limit. Only used my EIN#. Dont give up just keep applying eventually something will happen. If I could get Home Depot or Lowes I will be set.

Comment

Congratulations! Keep us posted on how all that goes.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                X