The New Office Reno'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is very sweet.

Having too much room is always a good thing because as time goes on you tend to want to save more and more stuff!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks Steve....you know it is crazy to go through all of the posts in this tread and watch it from start to finish...a lot of work went into this project. Neat to catch it all!

Comment

I think you did a super awesome job

I have not seen this thread before *has it been that long since I have posted here* and loved seeing your pictures...
        Tara Gray
        Green Paws Lawn Care
        http://www.greenpawslawncare.com

Comment

well thank you very much Tara...when I started this tread I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested but I am happy with all of the positive responses. Thanks!

Comment

Haha...I never got a feel for how big the room was until I saw the photos/video of the desk in it. Great work...you put my attempts at home renovation to shame.

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Haha...I never got a feel for how big the room was until I saw the photos/video of the desk in it. Great work...you put my attempts at home renovation to shame.
              Thanks...ya the room is rather large approx 25 x 13. We have the wardrobes in there now and a coffee table. Going to get some chairs soon.

Computer is going down there today...test the network, fingers crossed. Sara is going to decorate the room...make it livable.

We are also thinking of getting a new door, one with the translucent window panes in it. I think that would look nice.

Comment

Keep us posted when you are up and running in your new office
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

For sure Steve....we are moving all of the computer stuff in tonight and I'll take some pics. Should be completed by tomorrow....will keep you posted.

Comment

Working...
                  X