No announcement yet.

The New Office Reno'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never offered it...but not to say I wouldn't. The amount of business around here is probably crazy for this type of stuff...but I am not a pro by any means. I just like working with my hands...and if I mess anything up it is my house.

Comment

It looks good.

Comment

Well good luck with everything.
        Always looking for business promotional items.

Comment

Well the pot lights are all installed and the drywall is all taped...skim coat going on tomorrow. After that stucco the ceiling and prime the walls.

Comment

How sweet!

Richard,

How did you determine where to put the lights?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

well I knew I was putting in 8 lights so I spaced them out equally length wise...and for the width I measured to the center and came back to the wall by half. I made my marks and snapped a light chalk line. The back four lights are controlled by one dimmer and the front for are on another dimmer.

Comment

Well I like the way it looks. Lighting fixtures are really interesting when you think about how there are so many different ways to light up a room.

You really create this dramatic effect with the different lights. It's almost as if you are walking on stage.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Yes it looks really cool...I was very happy on how they turned out. Gonna shoot another shot video tomorrow when I get the skim coat on.

Comment

I am looking forwards to it. What will you be doing with the walls? What color or wallpaper?

Comment

Well the office is all primed and ready for paint. I'll be painting the ceiling tonight and the walls tomorrow.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Feb. 22 2008,11:45)]I am looking forwards to it. What will you be doing with the walls? What color or wallpaper?
                        I'll be painting the walls....color is 'Sepia Tan' and the white trim will pop. I wanted a color that won't darken the room. And I'll be applying a white ceiling paint...with the blue additive but dries white.

Comment

The blue tinted ceiling paint is a lifesaver. The first time I ever painted a ceiling, I looked at it the next day and noticed it looked really patchy. I've always used the blue stuff since then.

Comment

Well it looks really good but im guessing that I need to get you to work on my website so you can have some extra cash to pay for this project.

Comment

Quote[/b] (clarklandscaping @ April 01 2008,6:52)]Well it looks really good but im guessing that I need to get you to work on my website so you can have some extra cash to pay for this project.
                              LOL...very nice!

Extra cash is always welcomed...

Comment

Nice pics you must be very happy with the results.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X