Vehicle gas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle gas

This topic has probably come up a lot lately but I was still curious. As everyone knows the price of gas is rising rapidly. So I was curious to know what everone is doing to save gave in your truck/car.

Or how do you decide what (methods i.e. surcharges?) to raise your prices so you are not losing money when you go mow.

Hi Andrew,

This is just one of many ways you can go about this but did you see this post on truck mods for better gas?

http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum....;t=7652
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I wrote an article on the subject of gasoline expenses and the lawn care business for a business magazine a couple years ago when the price of gasoline really started getting high.

That was back when gas was barely over $2.00/gallon and I thought it was outrageous then!!!

There are a few business tips and tricks you might find helpful.

Find the text here:

Gasoline Prices and the Lawn Care Business

Keith
      Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

Comment

UGH!!! That's how I felt today when I filled up. $3.26/gallon.

Justin, btw, I meant to compliment you on your computer tutorials. Looks great.

Keith
          Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

Quote[/b] (StartALawnCareBusiness @ April 18 2008,11:41)]Justin, btw, I meant to compliment you on your computer tutorials. *Looks great.
            Thanks Keith

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X