Radio station contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio station contest

Anybody on here win something through their local radio station ?

Well I DID !!!

I won a VIP pass to win a limited edition Harley Davidson motorcycle... and a few other things from Harley Davidson.. click the link to view more

Prize details

I have won a couple things. I think like cd's, tickets to a comedy show or something. The station asked the question "what does the ZIP stand for in zip code. I was working and wasnt going to call, but after 5 minutes, no one had called in with the answer, so I called and won the tickets. It is fun to win.
    Good luck winning the Harley! That would be awesome.
    Northern California

Comment

That is awesome! I have won some concert tickets in the past. That was fun.

I checked out the bike WOW! Do you ride Justin?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Feb. 06 2008,7:57)]That is awesome! I have won some concert tickets in the past. That was fun.

I checked out the bike WOW! Do you ride Justin?
        No I don't ride... I would need my Motorcycle licence. I don't see myself on a motorcycle.. I see myself selling it and get a nice truck for my business hehe

Comment

LOL Good for you! I hope you win!
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I'll be posting some pictures of the Bike and the party when I return for my trip

Comment

Comment

Nice bike!

Justin, do you know the chances of winning the bike? Once you win the VIP pass?

Comment

Last night there I had a 1 chance on 171 people that qualified

Comment

Working...
                  X