F-150 truck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-150 truck

does anyone know how wide the bed is on these?

I think it depends on the year.
    Northern California

Comment

Well I am lookin @ a 96 but any info is good I want to know if a 54" wide cub cadet would fit

Comment

I have an F-150. Its an 03. If i am correct then the bed is about 64 in, or about 5ft 4 in. Thats the entire box, not just in between the wheel wells. So a 54 in. Z Turn is gonna be a VERY tight fit. I'm not sure if you'll be able to fit in there. But I may be wrong, just my guess since my trailer is 6ft and it comes out about 4-5 inches on each side of the truck. So about 8.5 in. less then 6ft. 12x6=72- 8.5= 63.5 (give or take a few inches) Again, this may be far from correct. But i hope it helped!
        15 year old teenager in the business!

Luke Gilbert
        LG Yard Services
        Casper, WY

http://www.lgyardservice.com/index.html

Comment

Yeah it does help

Comment

I don't think your gonna get the deck to clear the wheel wells even if the chasis does fit in there. The only mowers I've ever seen piggy backed on a regular pick up truck are the smaller tractor mowers. Let us now if it fits, I'm kinda curious!

Comment

Well im still waitin to see about a truck....but I am tryin to see what I can do since I wont be able to get a trailer

Comment

Maybe you could keep your eyes open for a pickup with a flatbed on the back of it.

I would think a small trailer would probably be a lot easier to use because it seems like it would be a huge pain to drive a ztr up and down on ramps to a pickup bed all day.

What's your view on using a trailer?
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

yeah a trailer probbly would be better

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X