Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My vacation post

I am leaving for Curacao

Curaçao (pronounced [ˈkjuːrəsaʊ]) is an island in the southern part of the Caribbean Sea off the north coast of Venezuela. The island is the largest and most populous of the three so-called ABC islands (for Aruba, Bonaire, and Curaçao) of the Lesser Antilles — specifically the Leeward Antilles — and is currently part of the Netherlands Antilles, a self-governing part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Curaçao's capital is Willemstad.

So I created this post so I can post pictures when I return

Of all the places in the world to visit, why did you choose this place? What stood out for you about this place? I never heard of it so I am very interesting in hearing more.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Feb. 29 2008,5:12)]Of all the places in the world to visit, why did you choose this place? What stood out for you about this place? I never heard of it so I am very interesting in hearing more.
      I didn't choose this place.. it was my cousin. She's getting married over there so were like 21 of us leaving at 10 pm tomorrow night.

Comment

Have a safe and fun time Justin

Take plenty of pictures so we can see Curacao through your eyes!!
        Tara Gray
        Green Paws Lawn Care
        http://www.greenpawslawncare.com

Comment

Well I'm back...

I'll be posting a few pictures later on

Comment

Comment

Justin,

Great pictures! Give us the low down about the trip. What did you like or dislike? What would you have done differently?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
              X