Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My vacation post

I am leaving for Curacao

Curaçao (pronounced [ˈkjuːrəsaʊ]) is an island in the southern part of the Caribbean Sea off the north coast of Venezuela. The island is the largest and most populous of the three so-called ABC islands (for Aruba, Bonaire, and Curaçao) of the Lesser Antilles — specifically the Leeward Antilles — and is currently part of the Netherlands Antilles, a self-governing part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Curaçao's capital is Willemstad.

So I created this post so I can post pictures when I return

Of all the places in the world to visit, why did you choose this place? What stood out for you about this place? I never heard of it so I am very interesting in hearing more.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Feb. 29 2008,5:12)]Of all the places in the world to visit, why did you choose this place? What stood out for you about this place? I never heard of it so I am very interesting in hearing more.
      I didn't choose this place.. it was my cousin. She's getting married over there so were like 21 of us leaving at 10 pm tomorrow night.

Comment

Have a safe and fun time Justin

Take plenty of pictures so we can see Curacao through your eyes!!
        Tara Gray
        Green Paws Lawn Care
        http://www.greenpawslawncare.com

Comment

Well I'm back...

I'll be posting a few pictures later on

Comment

Comment

Justin,

Great pictures! Give us the low down about the trip. What did you like or dislike? What would you have done differently?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X