Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of your lawn stripes

Hello all,

The Lawn Blog is creating a section all about pictures of your lawn stripes. It will just be a piture of your best lawn stripes and a short blurb about your company, with a direct link to your site.

Anyone interested please post here and email me your photo to

office@thelawnblog.com

Cheers,

anyone interested?

Comment

go to google.com and type in 'lawn stripes photo' or 'green lawn stripes' or 'fantastic lawn stripes' and look what comes up...wouldn't you want to be part of that?

Comment

Very nice idea! I bet you will get some more photos as things warm up!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I am sure it will...but I got lawns on the brain...I need to start cutting soon.

Also by providing a link to your website from The Lawn Blog will raise your ranks in the search engines. So it is a good thing.

Comment

**bump** just to bring upfront. Still accepting photos.

Comment

Im in after I stripe this lawn again and get better stripes!!!

Comment

I look forwards to seeing your updated pictures!
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Dammit! I wish the super surfer would stripe! my 36" stripes but I hardly ever use it when i have a 52" cut on the great dane.

Anyways, where have you been hiding? I sent you a couple of emails but got no replies?

Comment

Stripes from this week

Comment

Here's a few. I tried to upload some others but it said I was already using them in another post. They're under my "2009 Pics" post in the "Show Off Your Pics" thread.
                      Attached Files
                      Kendrick
                      Cedar Lawn Care Services, LLC
                      Kirksville, MO

Comment

Forgot this one. It was still in my camera. This guy's lucky his house is even still here. We had a tornado earlier this spring and it destroyed several house in the neighborhood across the field from here. It damaged his crab apple and bradford pear trees in the front as you can see, but he wouldn't let me cut them completely down. I think they look weird, but they're his trees and the customer's always right..HAHA!
                        Attached Files
                        Kendrick
                        Kirksville, MO

Comment

Sorry, I posted that my other stripe pics were in the post "2009 Pics", but I had a brain fart. It's under "A few Pics". Been a long day today!
                          Kendrick
                          Kirksville, MO

Comment

Sorry, I posted that my other stripe pics were in the post "2009 Pics", but I had a brain fart. It's under "A few Pics". Been a long day today!
                            Yeah I was going to say, 2009 pics.. that's my thread haha

Comment

Justin,

Your stripes look like they go on forever! WOW They look good.

kdexpd, the yards look fantastic. You must get a lot of compliments.

Comment

Working...
                              X