thanks gopherhaul

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks gopherhaul

I've been a member on gopherhaul for about a week now, and just by using some of your down loads and marketing hints i landed 2 commercial accounts in about 3 hrs. thanks gopherhaul for being there for for all the hard working lco's.

Hi rbw08,

You are welcome! That is fantastic! Can you tell us a little about what you did to land these commercial accounts? Do you have any pictures you can share too?

Also I noticed you are into drag racing? Do you actually drive a drag racer? Can you tell us a little about that too?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I just went out presented myself and my company with confidence and told them what my company had to offer, handed them a business card shook their hand and left.

Comment

That is fantastic!

Could you tell us a little about your drag racing too?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

No I don't drag race, but I love to watch em. there's something about the smell of burning rubber, nitro fumes, and 7000 horsepower. kinda like an adrinalin rush.

Comment

Oh!

What kinds of things will you be doing to market your business this spring?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X