I am legend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am legend

This movie looks like it's gonna be big! What's your view? Will it be successful?

I Am Legend

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C2fWJ6ux8PM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C2fWJ6ux8PM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Here is another different trailer.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8B5o4WkEj5A&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8B5o4WkEj5A&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

This movie looks amazing. The wife and I are looking forward to seeing it...now just have to drop off the little one at the grandmas.

Comment

I was doing some research on this and it is based on a book written in the 1950&#39;s by the same name.

In the late 1990&#39;s this movie was supposed to be made with Ridley Scott Directing it and starring Arnold Schwarzenegger.

That would have been wild too&#33;

Comment

Man it sure would be a different movie with Arnold in it. At least Will Smith can act.

Comment

For a while, Arnold was pumping out action movies like every year&#33;

It is quite amazing he became an actor but I have liked a lot of his movies.

Comment

that movie looks sweet&#33;

It comes out tonight and I&#39;m going to go see it with some friends in like 2 hours&#33;
              15 year old teenager in the business!

Luke Gilbert
              LG Yard Services
              Casper, WY

http://www.lgyardservice.com/index.html

Comment

Well I am looking forwards to hearing Luke&#39;s review

Comment

Check out this New York Times page that shows your some video about the anatomy of a scene in the movie.

http://www.nytimes.com/package....ex.html

Comment

Gotta Love Arnold for bringing lots of people to the Hit the gym and start pumpin some Iron, hehehe... but a Bodybuilding legeng like arnold does not stand a chance to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, on "Acting" I mean, LOL&#33;...
                    I am a Huge Fan of Will Smith.
                    Ever since "Ali" I was blow away by he&#39;s performance, the Persuit of Happyness?, WOW&#33;... I have follow Will since He&#39;s Sitcom comedy... so I can&#39;t wait for this Action movie to go see.

I Am Legend is a Remake of "The Last Man on Earth" (1960&#39;s) wich is based on a Novel from the 1950&#39;s.

PS: Have you guys heard about "Cloverfield" the Movie? is coming out on 01-18-08. Check out the trailers.
                    .Fernando/CleanCut!.
                    36\" Scag Kohler 15Hp Walk-Behind
                    Toro Trimmer
                    Echo PE-200 Edger
                    Stihl BG 55 Blower

Comment

The movie was Great&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I went last night and it sold out in like 20 minutes&#33; Luckily, i had tickets preordered.

I would reccomend the movie to anyone. Will Smith is great and I was at hte edge of my seat the entire time. Go see it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Luke
                      15 year old teenager in the business!

Luke Gilbert
                      LG Yard Services
                      Casper, WY

http://www.lgyardservice.com/index.html

Comment

Quote[/b] (Fernando&#39;s CleanCut&#33; @ Dec. 15 2007,10:10)]I am a Huge Fan of Will Smith.
                        Ever since "Ali" I was blow away by he&#39;s performance, the Persuit of Happyness?, WOW&#33;... I have follow Will since He&#39;s Sitcom comedy... so I can&#39;t wait for this Action movie to go see.
                        I&#39;ll do you one better than that... I&#39;ve been following "The Fresh Prince" since the 80&#39;s when he was a rapper&#33; = )

Here&#39;s some more interesting information about the movie...
                        Warner Bros. Pictures has owned the rights to the book since the 1970s. The studio first attempted adapting it was as The Omega Man (1971) with director Boris Sagal, starring Charlton Heston. Then as I Am Legend (1994) with director Ridley Scott, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, which fell through when the production went over-budget. And then in 2002, Michael Bay was set to direct Will Smith, but they decided to make Bad Boys II (2003) instead. The film was green-lit without a script.

Comment

Very interesting&#33; I bet the studios went with the sequel because they figured it already had a brand and they could make more money on it.

I do look forwards to seeing the box office results of this weekend.

Comment

This movie looks like it will be fantastic. I have also been following Will Smith&#39;s career since he and Jazzy Jeff were rapping. Anybody remember the song ,"Nightmare on My Street"? That was one of my favorite Fresh Prince songs. That was a few years ago&#33; Smith is an excellent actor and all his movies do good. I am Legend should be no different.

Comment

Hahaha yes&#33;

This movie is breaking records&#33;

Smith&#39;s &#39;Legend&#39; grows with record-breaking debut - The Warner Bros. tale "I Am Legend," starring Smith as a plague survivor who may be the last living human, debuted with &#036;76.5 million, the biggest December opening ever and a personal best for one of Hollywood&#39;s top box-office champs, according to studio estimates Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                              X