I am legend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casey:
    That song was on their "He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper" album... along with "Parents Just Don't Understand".... Loved it! = )

Steve: I can imagine that he'll win some major awards for this movie if it's as good as I'm hearing!

Comment

It is a really good movie but sad...It made me cry

If anyone wants to watch it my friend sent me this link...

I am Legend

Of course it is not as good as seeing it on the big screen but from what I watched of it seems like it is a pretty decent copy...

Enjoy
      Tara Gray
      Green Paws Lawn Care
      http://www.greenpawslawncare.com

Comment

Quote[/b] (tjgray @ Dec. 24 2007,12:57)]It is a really good movie but sad...It made me cry

If anyone wants to watch it my friend sent me this link...

I am Legend

Of course it is not as good as seeing it on the big screen but from what I watched of it seems like it is a pretty decent copy...

Enjoy
        Its good movie. Thanks I sat here watch the whole thing on my computer. I did think that ending good of been little better.

Rodman

Comment

Quote[/b] (pmblair @ Dec. 16 2007,12:31)]
          Quote[/b] (Fernando's CleanCut! @ Dec. 15 2007,10:10)]I am a Huge Fan of Will Smith.
          Ever since "Ali" I was blow away by he's performance, the Persuit of Happyness?, WOW!... I have follow Will since He's Sitcom comedy... so I can't wait for this Action movie to go see.
          I'll do you one better than that... I've been following "The Fresh Prince" since the 80's when he was a rapper! = )
          yeah, I know, but back then I was too young, so for me He was only a rapper, you see, I moved to florida 6 years ago, so where I grew up (Honduras) we just watch the Fresh Prince, we only hear the music from really big stars like biggie or tupac, those guys were international. But when we talk about "Acting", wow, thats another level.
          .Fernando/CleanCut!.
          36\" Scag Kohler 15Hp Walk-Behind
          Toro Trimmer
          Echo PE-200 Edger
          Stihl BG 55 Blower

Comment

Thanks for the link, Tara.....

WOW...

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...