Holiday Favorite Things

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Favorite Things

I wanted to create a list of my Holiday Favorite Things. While I am doing this, what's on your list?

First thing.

Yellow Honda Goldwing
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

First up on my list:

A silver nickle plated Vincent Bach Stradivarius double trigger bass trombone! (Yes, I';m a band nerd, too&#33

Comment

Oh! Fascinating! Can you tell us all why you want that one? What about this specific model do you like?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Well, I love the silver nickle plating as opposed to copper or gold colored... With the triggers, it's much easier to hit different notes with minimal slide movement, plus you can hit WAY lower notes than with a tenor trombone (without triggers) or an F tenor (with one trigger).... and the Vincent Bach Strad is THE top of the line!!

Comment

Here&#39;s something else I want Santa to bring me... <AHEM>

..........only I want the PRO version... *

Comment

Quote[/b] (pmblair @ Nov. 28 2007,10:43)]Here&#39;s something else I want Santa to bring me... <AHEM>

..........only I want the PRO version...
            LOL me too...maybe Santa will be nice to me

Comment

Thanks for the compliments&#33;

Here is another thing I would like to add to the list.

http://teamdazon.com/photogallery.htm

video located here.

http://easylink.playstream.com/mission....v-1.wmv

Comment

Adding this because it is just so very creative. It would be much appreciated by your metal friends.

"The Heavy Metal Box" will be available October 2, 2007 at all retail outlets and at www.rhino.com for a suggested price of &#036;64.98.

Comment

My wish list:

1) *Spending time with family. *My Dad had two heart valves (bicuspid & tricuspid) repaired in October. *He&#39;s doing fine and Christmas will have extra meaning this year.

2)

3)

4)
                  Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

I do hope your father is doing better.

I haven&#39;t seen any dream mountain bikes from you yet. Isn&#39;t there one on your wish list? Show us what you would like&#33;

Comment

Wow... I hope your dad&#39;s good, too&#33; It&#39;s so amazing what doctors can do&#33;

Now... what kind of tent is that?

Comment

On my list is the Quick 44 Samurai™. Compact Hydro™ Commercial Lawn Mower 16 HP Kawasaki KAI with Electric Start&#33;. I will probably receive this gift a bit late though.

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes for my Dad. *He literally almost died. *Once they understood the problem, they got him into surgery within a few days and within a week he felt better than he had in years.

Quote[/b] ]Now... what kind of tent is that?
                          One-man tent. *I haven&#39;t decided which brand to ask for yet. *North Face is good but you pay a lot for the name. Great for backpacking since they weigh barely over 2 lbs. *With the rainfly off, you can stargaze and not get eaten alive from mosquitoes.

Quote[/b] ]I haven&#39;t seen any dream mountain bikes from you yet.
                          Steve: *When you are researching new business concepts, check out what a lot of ski lift operators are doing in summer. *They are building downhill biking trails and selling lift ticket for bikers to get their mtb to the top of the mountain. *Neat way to keep their businesses running 12 months/year.

Found this on youtube:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yyzgaJmVTFU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yyzgaJmVTFU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

Tickets to see Van Halen with David Lee Roth

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Steve: When you are researching new business concepts, check out what a lot of ski lift operators are doing in summer. They are building downhill biking trails and selling lift ticket for bikers to get their mtb to the top of the mountain. Neat way to keep their businesses running 12 months/year.
                              That was some sick stuff&#33; Now if you ask me, that is crazier than skiing

Comment

Working...
                              X