No announcement yet.

Holiday Favorite Things

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 03 2007,3:19)]Tickets to see Van Halen with David Lee Roth *
    OOH! Take me! Take me!

Comment

How about a Sony - BRAVIA XBR 70" 1080p Flat-Panel LCD HDTV

http://www.bestbuy.com/site....7503499

Our Price:
      $32,999.98

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

How about this! I wonder how it would be to ride a scooter with such a suspension.

As a motorcycle elitist, I never imagined that a mere scooter could provide much of a thrill—until the three-wheeled Piaggio MP3 had me thinking thrice. Its unique suspension system let me shoot through the tight turns of Manhattan at 35 mph by leaning up to 40 degrees (nearly as much as a professional rider). The suspension, shaped like a parallelogram, allows the two front wheels to move up and down independently of each other, so each tilts at the angle that keeps the wheels firmly planted on the ground. With a constant three points of contact, the 250cc MP3 stays stable on wet pavement, on cobblestone, and even in the hands of a speed junkie. $7,000;
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Another pic

Comment

Another angle.

Comment

Doesn't it look like it's just some crazy concept vehicle?

Comment

As soon as I saw this, I thought why not! Let's add the new vette to the favorite things list LOL.

GM trots out 'Vette with 620 horses - With the ZR1, which will be officially unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show in January, General Motors is taking the Corvette into supercar territory with a supercharged V8 that, GM says, will produce at least 620 horsepower.

In contrast, the base model Corvette is powered by a 6.2-liter, 430 horsepower V8, while the higher-performance Corvette Z06 is powered by a 7.0-liter, 505 horsepower engine.

Comment

Working...
                X