No announcement yet.

FREE SAMPLES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe that there are about 4 left...

They should be going out on Monday, so everyone should recive them by the 7th.

Comment

I just checked and there are 3 left.

Comment

<blink>HURRY UP AND WRITE TONY&#33; </blink>

This giveaway is almost over&#33;

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Here is what the lucky first 7 get...

Comment

I can&#39;t wait&#33;

Comment

Im in&#33;

Comment

LOL I love the bullet hole ones. Where will you all place those&#33; LOL
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Nov. 30 2007,10:56)]LOL I love the bullet hole ones. Where will you all place those&#33; LOL
                  I figured you would ask that...lol

Comment

Ok if it were me, I&#39;d put them on gas tanks LOL

Comment

Oh wait, How about if your business was called "Outlaw Lawn Care." Then you had the bullet holes across your truck .

Comment

That would be funny... and everyone in the crew could wear cowboy hats... lol

Maybe make your trailer out to look like a covered wagon&#33;

Comment

That&#39;s a great theme concept&#33; Good idea&#33; I like it&#33;

Comment

Steve you can change the ad on the side since we are done with this for right now. I am sure we will do it again in the near future.

I hope people post pictures of everything once they receive it and stick them to something.

Comment

Ok so this freebie is over&#33;

I put up an ad for the tailgate wraps. Let me know when to change that too.

Comment

People should be getting these today if they havent all ready, hopefully we will see some posts w/ pictures soon&#33;

Comment

Working...
                                X