No announcement yet.

StartALawnCareBusiness Info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered the software today, and was wondering does it have a good form I can fill out for estimates and give to potential customers? It would be nice to give something in writing, so they have a paper to look at after I leave instead of just remembering our conversation.

Comment

Comment

Hey All:

Thank you for the compliments. I designed the program to be beneficial to newbies and pros alike. Most everyone will get something of benefit out of it.

Andy, thanks for your question about the Google Earth method of estimating. Your question has jump-started me into a project I've been thinking of for awhile. I am putting together a video tutorial on how to used Google Earth along with my estimating calculators. This will make the process more understandable. I have a busy day and weekend ahead but bear with me and I'll upload it and get it posted here by sometime next week.

Thanks again:

Keith
        Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

Quote[/b] (StartALawnCareBusiness @ Nov. 23 2007,11:28)]Hey All:

Thank you for the compliments. I designed the program to be beneficial to newbies and pros alike. Most everyone will get something of benefit out of it.

Andy, thanks for your question about the Google Earth method of estimating. Your question has jump-started me into a project I've been thinking of for awhile. I am putting together a video tutorial on how to used Google Earth along with my estimating calculators. This will make the process more understandable. I have a busy day and weekend ahead but bear with me and I'll upload it and get it posted here by sometime next week.

Thanks again:

Keith
          Great ideal keith. I look foward to viewing it.
          Rodman

Comment

Quote[/b] (pnplawn @ Nov. 20 2007,2:52)]Wanted everyone to know before i post this. I was not paid, For what I am about to say.

I bought the this program from shttp://www.startalawncarebusiness.com/ I wanted to see what all was in this "kit". I have read the manual from front to back a few times. I have to say this is the BEST for a new Lawn Care Company to buy this thing has ton og good information in it. They are way to many things for me to list about this product in one thread. They offer 2 packages. I suggest you buy the 29.95 one. reason I say this is that it comes with a printed manual and you can take that manual with one job sites. You can mark reference points in it and when some thing comes up you can point back to it and get your answer.

Lawn Care Business and Landscaping Business Guidebook, Software,
            Estimating Calculators, and Training Videos.

I think there Estimating Calculators, are worth they 29.95

Here is the link to there site.

http://www.startalawncarebusiness.com/
            Keith,

i had ordered the program, was eager of when i was going to get it. Here is my reference number 2636-0387-5483-0287. Thanks

Matt

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Keith,

i had ordered the program, was eager of when i was going to get it. Here is my reference number 2636-0387-5483-0287. Thanks

Matt
              Matt:

Your order shipped via Priority Mail. I bet you will get it Monday...Tuesday at the latest.

Let me know via email (LawnCareBusiness@gmail.com) if you have any problems at all.

Keith
              PS: Dig through it and I bet it's really going to help you with your Apt. Complex bid.

Comment

Quote[/b] (StartALawnCareBusiness @ Nov. 25 2007,10:25)]
                Quote[/b] ]Keith,

Matt
                Matt:

Your order shipped via Priority Mail. I bet you will get it Monday...Tuesday at the latest.

Let me know via email (LawnCareBusiness@gmail.com) if you have any problems at all.

Keith
                PS: Dig through it and I bet it's really going to help you with your Apt. Complex bid.
                so if i have any questions about putting bids in, u will be glad to answer them. Cause i think i might have a few once i read over it when i get it.

Matt

Comment

Matt:

You know that I cannot give you actual, final prices...I just can't do that. But, if you have any questions about the calculations, the bidding process, or how to go about a certain aspect of it, I am more than willing to help.

You are on the right track here.

I really believe you are going to do great with this.

Keith

Comment

Working...
                  X