Anyone a member of PLANET?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone a member of PLANET?

Their dues seem a little steep to me? I wonder if it would pay off in the long run. Here is a link to their home page.
    http://www.landcarenetwork.org/cms/home.html
    Northern California

What would you say they have to offer you? What has interested you so far in joining their organization?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Interesting site.... I would join myself if I thought it would be a MAJOR benefit, but I can't see paying for something like that right now in my business life. Maybe later, though... Site said you get certification study materials and fees at a major discount... fuel discounts... $ off convention tickets... I mean, there's a lot of good stuff in there...

But my MAJOR question is, why do you have to pay different rates depending on how much your business makes a year? Why should that matter? The lowest rate is $299... why make Multi-Million dollar companies pay any more than that?

Comment

If these trade groups could offer you a chance to buy health care insurance at a group rate discount. Then they might have something to offer.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

...yeah... and general liability insurance, too... that would be awesome!

Comment

That's another great point. I do wonder why they don't offer this.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X