Custom Avatar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Avatar

How do I put my own avatar up so I can put my own pic in there?
    Rob
    Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Try this

Click on 'Your control panel' then 'Personal Info' then 'Avatar Options'

Let me know if that works
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I don't understand the http:// thing
      If you upload it will it show up on the upload list with those other pics? I don't want my pic on there.
      Rob

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

This is what shows up when I try to upload:

Ikonboard CGI Error
        ****************************************************************************************************************************************************************
        Ikonboard has exited with the following error:

Unable to create your new avatar: Permission denied

This error was reported at: Sources/Profile.pm line 924.

Please note that your 'real' paths have been removed to protect your information.
        Rob

Comment

I think you have to link the picture via http:// from another site like photobucket, and it will display it as your avatar.
          Northern California

Comment

Thanks Brandon I figured it out
            Rob

Comment

Hey I am glad to see it worked!

Who are the happy little kids in that picture? Also can you tell us about the car?

Great picture! It's nice to see you!
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Who are the happy little kids in that picture? Also can you tell us about the car?
                I'm suprised you could see me that picture is so small. I'll put a better one up later.
                Those are my kids. My son is 3 and my daughter is 1.

The car is just a Camry. It's actually the best car I've ever owned. Never any problems with it. I put some nice rims on it.

But I have a few cars that are "toys". I like messing with cars and customizing them. I have a '63 Impala I was working on. I got short on cash and had to put it to the side. Hopefully next summer I can start on it again.
                Rob

Comment

I can see the larger image here.

With all your interest in cars, did you ever think of starting some kind of business involving that?

Comment

Quote[/b] ]I can see the larger image here.

With all your interest in cars, did you ever think of starting some kind of business involving that?
                    Thats a old picture. I didn't realize it when I put it up there. My daugther is about twice that size now.

I was going to go to school for doing body work and then move on to spraying cars but I never followed thru with it.
                    I like working for myself though. I never really thought about opening my own shop. I have some friends that own their own bodyshop. They do pretty good. It cost me $3000 to have them paint one of my cars and that was a deal. It took them about a week. Good money there to.
                    Rob

Comment

Working...
                    X