No announcement yet.

Other jobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have any thoughts on whether the show will be put back on the air? It must have been a rough decision for A&E. I think the show was their top rated show!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

You know, I'm a Christian... I try to live my life as a Christian...

Dog really get's me.... just before they leave to go after a bounty, they'll all get together, hold hands and pray.... then it's like "Amen........ now let's go get this Motherf****r"......

I liked him for a while, but when I really soaked his persona in, I couldn't stand him. Doesn't surprise me what he did, either... I hope they keep him off the air.

Comment

It makes you wonder if part of him being so popular is that he is a polarizing individual. If he wasn't, maybe no one would care or talk about him.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

He'll probably be back on just like Imus.
          Some advertisers pulled out on his show on A&E just like advertisers did to Imus and cbs or whatever network he was on.
          Now Imus is back on some where. I can't remember where.
          Rob
          Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

Imus has been around for years whereas Dog is just a flash in the pan. Dog will only exist in reruns from this point on, IMO.

Comment

You can take the dog out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the Dog.
              He can pretend to be such a great person on TV, but he will always be his true self inside, he just proved that.
              I have respect for people who are the same on and off the air, unlike Dog.
              Northern California

Comment

He said in part of his apology something like - If i could kill myself as a way for people to accept my apology then thats what I would do. Or something close to that. What a idiot. I'm sure all the people he was refering negatively about would actually enjoy that! And he says to him - Come on, You know I'm not like that. He doesn't even know him.
                Rob
                Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

Working...
                X