Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• once agin website has proven itself

Hello everyone,

Once again my website has proven it self to be winner, Time over time I get calls from customers that own homes here in my county and the next county over. They are from another state.They find me by doing search on the internet for lawn care. I signed up 2 new contracts at the end of the season for 12 month contract this week. Now I have 2 more contracts that will be paying me in next few months when winter is here. If you dont know how to get your site listed in google search for my past thread on how get your site listed with google.

That is just amazing! Congratulations!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

That's great pnplawn and i heartily congrates you for your business success.
      Yeah, SE's plays an major role for getting targetted traffic. SEO is most effective way for getting better rank and hence good traffic.
      even most of our traffic is through SE and we always make our site more SE friendly.

Comment

Yahoo is my web host, will this work with any search engine? I read your post but I am a computer moron. Is there an easier explanation? I will buy you a beer for your trouble.

Comment

Quote[/b] (TexaSstar @ Oct. 11 2007,11:49)]Yahoo is my web host, will this work with any search engine? I read your post but I am a computer moron. Is there an easier explanation? I will buy you a beer for your trouble.
          Give me link to your site I want to look it the source.

Comment

www.yourdfwlanwcare.com

Comment

Whoops I think he meant http://www.yourdfwlawncare.com/
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Yes, thank you Team Gopher. The website is a work in progress and any comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comment

Well I do love the name of it.

Maybe have some photos of your lawns and maybe some photos of you in the about us page?

Comment

That is a good idea but I would be afraid a picture of me would scare people away.
                    That website took me all of 30 minutes and it probably shows but just like everything else it is a work in progress.

Comment

Well, I do think you did a fine job! Have you gotten any business because of your website? Have customers searched you out online first and then called you?

Comment

No, I just put it up yesterday afternoon, it is not available in the search engine or local directory for anther day or so from what they have told me. I will keep everyone posted as to how it works out. I have had 85 hits in the last 48 hours with 49 hits coming today. I hope to get atleast something out of it. o.k., too many beers...going to sleep.:blush:

Comment

@ TexaSstar
                          Well i have gone through your site
                          It;s simple and sweet but if you are thinking for getting traffic from SE then you will have to work on it.
                          Try to add more relevant content to it, use onpage and off page optimization, try to get backlinks from other
                          lawn sites do directory submission etc.....
                          hey you dont have proper Title, H1 and other tags they play a major role in SE optimization.

If you are new to all this stuff please read few SEO related article and blod and do update yourself, you may visit our blog at http://blog.webhosting.uk.com/uk-web.../seo-articles/

Comment

Thank you all for your suggestions, I will let everyone know when I get my first call from the site.

Comment

Also, this is a suggestion I learned from Rodman, but have you thought about registering a bunch of domains that all poit to your site. Like for instance, the towns you service then lawn care .com

Like www.dallaslawncare.com or stuff like that. I dont know which are available but it seems to work pretty good for Rodman and it might work well for you too!

Comment

Working...
                              X