No announcement yet.

once agin website has proven itself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote[/b] (ABurlison @ Nov. 05 2007,6:26)]Have any of you used the GoDaddy.com website builder program? *and how easy would it be to upload one of the free templates on here? *Just getting some ideas.

Thanks,

ANDY
    Hey There Andy,

I have used godaddy.com for the last few years. While I can't help you with how easily a template from TeamGopher can be uploaded because even though I think TeamGophers web templates are awesome I felt like I wanted to do something original...I can say I have never had any problems with godaddy.coms service. Their rates are good and I have never had any problems updating and uploading my website that I created in dream weaver...

Now I did look at their templates they offered but again I didn't really see any I liked so I opted to go with my own design simple as it is

I would recommend them even though I think others here have had some bad experiencs...

Godaddy has always worked well for me
    Tara Gray
    Green Paws Lawn Care
    http://www.greenpawslawncare.com

Comment

Thanks for all the help. I actually do have Dreamweaver, but I don't have a ton of experience with it. Is there a way I could just take a whole web template from this site and upload it into dreamweaver as a whole package so I can edit certain aspects and make it my own? Every time I try to open something, it appears I have to do it 1 page at a time, but maybe I'm not doing it right?

Thanks,

ANDY

Comment

Quote[/b] (ABurlison @ Nov. 06 2007,2:56)]Thanks for all the help. *I actually do have Dreamweaver, but I don't have a ton of experience with it. *Is there a way I could just take a whole web template from this site and upload it into dreamweaver as a whole package so I can edit certain aspects and make it my own? *Every time I try to open something, it appears I have to do it 1 page at a time, but maybe I'm not doing it right?

Thanks,

ANDY
        No... you have to edit one page at a time... there are tricks to doing things on the "server side", but if you're just learning Dreamweaver, then you're still a ways away from SSI stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X