No announcement yet.

once agin website has proven itself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote[/b] (TexaSstar @ Oct. 13 2007,2:10)]No, I just put it up yesterday afternoon, it is not available in the search engine or local directory for anther day or so from what they have told me. I will keep everyone posted as to how it works out. I have had 85 hits in the last 48 hours with 49 hits coming today. I hope to get atleast something out of it. o.k., too many beers...going to sleep.:blush:
    Do me favor under your title section put the name of your town and county then lawn care after. Example : Avon Park Highlands County Lawn Care

Comment

I received my forst e-mail from the website today, it is from a property management company that needs yards mowed. I am meeting for a bid tomorrow. I am not listed on the search engines yet but I did put a link in craigslist and I think that is how he found it.

Comment

Great Job! Let us know how it goes.

You can submit your website to google to get listed. It's free. Go here

http://www.google.com/addurl/
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Rodman, is it better to optimize your page with keywords and meta tags BEFORE you submit it to Google?

Comment

I could do a little page like this try help you out if you want. Take look, DFW Page

Comment

Try this one also see what you think.

<a href="http://www.pnplawncare.com/dfw/index2.html" target="_blank">Number 2

</a>Number 1

Comment

Is there a way to make my myspace page available when they search for lawn care or landscaping.

Just asking cause I will like to get more people to view the page not just myspace members..

Comment

yes and no, what is your myspace address ?

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions P&P, I made some revisions. I like the mower graphic at the bottom like you had it.

Comment

http://www.myspace.com/serranolandscaping

Comment

When i search Serrano Landscaping on google it shows alot of web pages with my name. But I want when i search lawn care emmaus pa or landscaping emmaus pa that my web page come up in the 1st or 2nd page.

I dont know if its possible. If not then i&#39;ll have to make a website for my business.

Comment

I just did a check and it looks like http://www.emmauslawncare.com/ is available too&#33;
                          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Im looking to create a website for my business but 1st I want to know if i can create a free one. But using the name like Serranolandscaping.com or .net not like freewebsite.com/serranolandscaping. If not how much you guys think i should spend on a website.

Comment

You could create a free one. I think godaddy.com is dirt cheap and then you will be able to host your own site.

Check out some of their hosting plans. Let us know which you find that would work.

You can have multiple domains all be directed to the same website too.

Comment

Contact me, Serrano... I can help you get out as cheaply as possible.

pmblair@blairprod.com

Here&#39;s my partner&#39;s MySpace page:

Green & Clean

It&#39;s his personal page, but we customized it tonight. *Let me know what you guys think.

Comment

Working...
                                X