AMW sent me this proof:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMW sent me this proof:

I like it a lot! Check the spelling of professional.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

LOL did not even notice

Comment

Another thing to do is to call the number on there and make sure it calls your phone!

So often that happens!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

LOL yea that is my phone number.

Comment

Can you post the updated proof when you get it?

Comment

yes.

Comment

I've been going back and forth with AMW tweaking my design... I think this is the one we're going to go with:

Comment

Quote[/b] (pmblair @ Oct. 24 2007,12:16)]I've been going back and forth with AMW tweaking my design... I think this is the one we're going to go with:

gopher i have been thinking of getting a logo for the lawn care business, since its initials J & M Lawn care. What i was thinking is probaly doing it like the A & E tv channel where the & is in between the A E, if u knwo what i mean. If there is a way u can get a proof me so i can see how it looks. Or any other kind of logo that would look professional. Also i thought about redoing my business card once i run out, to something like the one above

Comment

Shoot me an email, Matt. I'll help you out.

Comment

Quote[/b] (pmblair @ Oct. 24 2007,12:29)]Shoot me an email, Matt. *I'll help you out.
                      e-mail sent

Comment

Your sign looks great Patrick.

Comment

Thanks! I got an email from Tony today saying that they were being printed (around 2:30pm eastern). Said they should be ready for shipping on Monday. As soon as I get them, I'm going to take a few pics.

Comment

Working...
                          X