No announcement yet.

OH MY GOODNESS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote[/b] ]Here it is all together. Will wait till I get other pics to send in to the paper. One question, should I add contact info??
    Yes absolutely. Is there any other details you would like to add? Or are any details incorrect? This was just put together from memory of all you have posted. Would you like anything worded differently?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Like I sorta said before. I am just a typical average person and don't like "talking myself up". I know what I have is great. I can talk customers into things that I can do. Just can't write good things about myself. My town is Hubert so I changed that. Moseley Creek is a very small almost nonexhistant creek here. Just liked the name of it so I used it. I'm gonna print it out and have my best friend look at it.

Comment

Good! Let us know what your friend thinks. Then, wait until you get your pictures taken. That is going to be a big key in hopefully getting this or something similar to it published.

An editor might just use this or they might want to send someone over to talk with you and get more for the story but either way, it's a great platform to build from. I think this is going to be very helpful in getting the word out about your business. We can also try and get it published in trade publications as well. Also local television stations.

When you get the pics let me know.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

My weekly community paper has a section called "women in business". They feature a women every week that run their own business. This week they have a small story about a woman who survived breast cancer.
          In it she talks about how she has always dreamed of owning her own business and she finally went for it after surving the cancer. She talks bout her 4 kids and how she as always enjoyed ceramics as a hobby and finally opened her own business for it.
          Kind of similar scenario as yours. She has a difficult problem in her life. Overcomes it and goes on to start her own business.
          Now she gets all that advertisement in the paper.

Anyways your local paper might not have a section like this but you could suggest it. If they like it you might be the first to be featured. You could also put something about a dream of owning your own *lawn care business. Your overcoming this situation and turning it positive.

Sounds like you already got a good article. But just thought I'd ad this.
          Rob
          Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

Good job! Way to get it done! I was just wondering if you have any employee's?

Comment

Quote[/b] (jeannette4 @ Oct. 17 2007,12:14)]Good job! Way to get it done! I was just wondering if you have any employee's?
              Not yet. The day will come though when there are several pink trucks running about. Right now it's just me. Last summer my kids came with me. My son did alot of weedeating for me. Mainly the ditches. I can do 7 or 8 half to an acre lawns a day by myself without feeling like I'm 60 when I'm done. I do have a friend that i refer any "man" work to like cutting a tree down or something like that and he always gives me a cut.

Comment

Working...
              X