Marketing Idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketing Idea

Here is a way to also market your Business.

http://www.mymms.com/customprint/

Personalized M&M'SŪ Chocolate Candies on mymms.com. MY M&M'SŪ are a great way to customize your wedding favors, birthday party, or give as a creative gift. Personalize your candy with your choice of color and a personal message.

That is a great idea Rodman!

How about this?

What other messages could you come up with?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Oooh.... reds, yellows and oranges in the fall for fall clean-ups..... whites in the winter for snow plowing and clearing... and green in the spring and summer! ......and for those of us who do pressure washing, too... BLUE!

Comment

Great Ideas! What kind of text would you use, keeping in mind space is limited?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

There is a business section there and you can also upload your business logo. Say for instance you wanted to market a snowplowing service on your m&m's. You could do something like this.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X