No announcement yet.

New Areas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very much for sharing your story with me. You are right it is hard to pick up and move on. I have been more inspired this week than I have been in a long time. Right now I need to focus on two things MY CHILDREN and promoting the heck out of MY BUSINESS. Hopefully one day like you I will find a wonderful man who will want to share life with me. There is one really interested, I can't go there yet. I need to be independant and stand on my own two feet for awhile.

Comment

I agree 100% with you. You need to show yourself how strong you really are by standing on your own two feet. Your two beautiful children will be a source that you will use to find strength for yourself when you least expect to find it but it will be there. Your children, your lawn care business and yourself will all be all right. You are a lot stronger then you think. You came forward and shared with all of us. That is strength. Take up these wonderful guys on the webpage and help with marketing ideas, newspaper articles, everything and keep your eyes out for more ideas in these forums. Everyone has ideas and we all share them and just because one idea might not work for you another one might. Your welcome to try to push any idea I throw out in any thread in these forums and I love feedback. Its what helps me make great decisions for my lawn care and landscaping business. It is only a couple months old but I look forward to the day when I can look back and see how much I have grown and how much even in a few months everyone has helped me.
      If you ever just need to talk I am a great listener and I have been there before. If I can help, I will.
      Whether you know it yet or not, your very strong and independent and your children have a great role model to look up to. You deserve a big pat on the back hun, your doing great!

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X