Myspace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myspace

Does anyone here have a Myspace page? Just wondering. I do.

MySpace

Hi pnplawn,

Do you mean to promote your business or just for fun use?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Oh whoops, I just saw that you included a link. I am gonna check out your site! Nice!
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Just for fun!

Comment

I don't have one. I have talked with a few business owners who use myspace as a promotional tool for their business.

Have you seen many business owners do this?

What's your view as to the effectiveness of myspace as a marketing tool?

Comment

I just set up a myspace site.

http://myspace.com/teamgopher

If you have a myspace site, send me a message or an invite.

Thanks!

Comment

Not bad guys.

I have never personally setup one. I have setup many blogs in the past, but nothing with myspace.

Comment

I have one, it's great I use it for fun, but I also placed the banner on the page as well.

* * * * * * www.myspace.com/cheesewelder

Comment

I love the music on your site. Slipknot is amazing They are so technical and their drumming always sounds awesome.

Comment

I currently have a personal one setup, but I think that I am going to take it down to be honest with you. I constantly get spammed from it and its kind of annoying. The only good thing out of it is that I have caught up with 5 high school friends of mine

Comment

LOL I know what you mean about spam. It seems like 9 out of 10 friend requests are spam.

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Aug. 09 2007,1:41)]I love the music on your site. Slipknot is amazing They are so technical and their drumming always sounds awesome.
                        Yeah alot of people think it is just a bunch of noise. But you have to get past the "noise" and actually listen to what they have to say. and how the melody is so in sync with the instruments. But I have appreciation for any music, I palyed in marching band in high school so I understand how difficult it really is. there is alot more to it then most people realize.
                        Like running a business I now understand how hard it is to run one.

Comment

Yes. It is fascinating. It's tough to be good at anything isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                          X